Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ret paladins - ehh?

Zhalseran
Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Considering I have done the vast maority of my arena-ing on a Rogue, I see nothing wrong here. Repentance is a 1 min cooldown? so is blind. Bubble just removes debuffs? so does Cloak. Removes focus fire? Sure, so does vanish/evasion. Who has better damage? Probably Rogues, but thts the same argument as in PvE. Do Roues have blessings/auras/BoF/Plate/cleanse/pinch heals? no.
_________________
Mortehl
Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 pm
I think everyone should take a deep breath. Man I've never seen a topic in WoW like retribution paladins that fires people up so much.

Ret has its issues, but when paired with the right people it is ABSOLUTELY devestating. 1 Ret paladin can replace a second MS warrior on double warrior teams. It works quite well actually considering repentance is a great spell interupt, HoJ is a great spell interupt, there's an extra BoP, you can bubble.. Yes there's a lot of utility. Personally, I feel that you still need the warrior in the group to work right, but if you combine that with a holy paladin and a resto druid, holy crap batman you have a killer team.
_________________