Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Blizzcon] Defense is Gone

Falkman
Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: [Blizzcon] Defense is Gone

hoho wrote:similarly there is little point in doing str and agi versions of jewelry, trinkets and backs

They already do, so I don't see why they'd stop.
hoho
Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 am

Re: [Blizzcon] Defense is Gone

Falkman wrote:
hoho wrote:similarly there is little point in doing str and agi versions of jewelry, trinkets and backs

They already do, so I don't see why they'd stop.
Jewelry and backs, yes, not trinkets (except greatnes).
pierth
Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: [Blizzcon] Defense is Gone

At first when I read the Blizz blurb regarding the stat changes I was pretty excited about it, and it may still be good depending how they equate the properties of the new stats, however, I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that it's going to be like going from TBC gear back down to vanilla gear- and to tell the truth leveling my mage was misery with vanilla stats instead of TBC ones.
Jasari
Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: [Blizzcon] Defense is Gone

pierth wrote:At first when I read the Blizz blurb regarding the stat changes I was pretty excited about it, and it may still be good depending how they equate the properties of the new stats, however, I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that it's going to be like going from TBC gear back down to vanilla gear- and to tell the truth leveling my mage was misery with vanilla stats instead of TBC ones.


I think it'll actually be better, especially for lower levels. If int gives SP, casters are going to scale a lot better with early gear that had little to know SP to begin with. For higher levels, our relative "power" should remain unchanged unless they plan on nerfing everyone across the board.