Era
Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:40 am
Re: Post Your Successes!
Was fun whipping out the old legendaries though! Wish I had more of them. Time to work on that.

Worldie wrote:Dnow, running again the same content i've already farmed for 2+ years but dumbed down to useless doesn't fit my idea of fun.
KysenMurrin wrote:I'm going to try and finish FFXII next. I got a good way through it before and stopped.
Era wrote:Not exactly a frustration, more an anxiety that might turn into a frustration or a success. Had a job interview in Japan today (for a part time position teaching English), and it would be PERFECT for my schedule, preferences and needs. Went pretty well, but I know they've got other candidates too. Will hear from them by the end of next week, most likely.
Please oh please, lucky blonde hair, blue eyes and Scandinavian charm, do not fail me!
Nooska wrote:*damaged by facebook, looks fo rthe like button*
Thankful there is no like button, so I have to post.