Kara alt run with my druid and a priest as the only healers.
Yes, I know Kara's been nerfed to hell.
I never ever ever want to solo-heal it because the priest is dying on every pull because the sequence of events went something like:
Tank - *pull*
DPS - *go to town*
Priest - *pull aggro on the wandering mob that joins the fight because Warrior 1 was too close*
Me - *desperately healing the priest who is trying to heal himself, while the tank and half the dps start to dip low, and Warrior 1 starts freaking out on vent because the tank is at 40% health*
Priest - *dies*
Wandering mob - *runs back to group*
Mobs - *all die*
Me - *Resurrect the priest*
Tank + dps - *go haring into the next group*
Me - Fuck....*go running off after them, cursing them for not letting me heal*
Priest - *heals himself...pulls aggro on the wandering mob...dies...*
Repeat from me resurrecting the priest onward....
I even said in raid chat that we don't need to run this at fucking Mach 2... then later, "Well, when they're pulling mobs, they probably don't pay attention to anything but the mobs, not even raid chat."
Ooooo....lack of raid awareness pisses me off to no end...I talked to a very good friend of mine, and he will be my perma-Kara tank...
And yet, somehow, we managed a full clear.......
_________________
11/11 Karazhan; 2/2 Gruul's Lair; 1/1 Magtheridon's Lair; 4/6 Zul'Aman; 1/4 TK; 1/6 SSC