Stroja
Sat May 17, 2008 3:11 pm
I've been playing for about an hour now - servers are up.

Syrcla wrote:So, for those in the early launch, how is the game running (going)?
My wife and I are thinking about picking this up on the 20th to tide us till WotLK and possibly WAR. I was wondering how buggy/laggy things may or may not be.
Aalryn wrote:Syrcla wrote:So, for those in the early launch, how is the game running (going)?
My wife and I are thinking about picking this up on the 20th to tide us till WotLK and possibly WAR. I was wondering how buggy/laggy things may or may not be.
The game is running GREAT. I didn't lag at all, and didn't crash once all day (I played from ~1:30pm till 11pm and got almost to level 21). Others were saying the same in general chat.
There are a few graphics glitches, but they are extremely minor. For example once of the street whores chest armor is glitched and you can see her boobs.. that's really it.. nothing gamebreaking. It really feels like your playing a polished game. Especially for one that isn't truly released yet.