Most of the time I am refered as just "B".
Things to be mentioned:
1. KZ progression runs after Curator - some baby Curators pulls. My stll wearing MT gear -> several dodges -> mage got pasted. While explaining the unlucky chain of events, i.e. the 5 dodges in a row I mistyped the word so now all know that:
"...fofges are bad for DPS health, B said!"
2. KZ farming (few months later) - solotanking Wizard of OZ. Hitted Strawman, Tiger and Tinhead, Warlock started to do his job, mage got pasted. DC ftl....but NO. With really careful DPS the group was able to kill them all while I was still tanking. (Wife was playing on her SP next to me).
From then on when I go DC the RL just informs everyone :"B off reduce dmg till hes back!AND keep B up!"
3. Healers' test for starting trial in guild - 34 mins Shattered Halls heroic run - 14 mins till first boss, 20 mins for all else. If the applicant healer can handle it he can start his trial.
BT trashes
B: "OOps sry puled 2 extra grops"
Healer: "$%$*&^*&"
...after 3 mins......
Mage : "well thats faster anyway"
_________________
