I ran into a coupld of guys from that old Steamroll group I was in and we did a bunch of AVs together. As it turns out they do a lot of AVs runs in their spare time so I'll be jumping in with them any time I can.
The first couple of games we had a group of 7-10 in AV and we used the "Alternate" strategy that I mentioned before.
We all piled in to Defend Belinda, once we knocked out the first wave of attack we headed to Stonehearth Bunker and took it back. We then split between 2 groups defending Stonehearth and Icewing with the occassion run down to Stormpike to help defense there. We won every game.
The next night we only had 5 people, me, a Ret Paladin, 2 Holy and an Elemental shaman. We skipped out on defending Belinda and just play tower defense. We won every game but one.
The one game we lost was a horrible 57min opus of frustration.
Our offense was just terribad, they just couldn't break-through the turtle at FW, mostly because they just kept running in solo and getting killed.
Eventually the horde sent enough back to get towers that we ended up losing. The only good thing was that we only got 20-30 points less in bonus honor than the horde did.
So if you can get a solid defense group together on Vent/TS with good communication you can easily rack up 550-625 bonus honor per game if your offense is at least competent.
I can't wait until AV weekend.
_________________


