Skip to content
Maintankadin

I recommend the Nostromo n52 Speedpad

Swagger
Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:49 am
love love love my n52.
_________________

Snake-Aes
Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:06 am
Too bad import taxes, shipping, and overall lack of vision of shopkeepers and government makes it so I can't buy one of these for less than $90.
_________________
Snake-Aes
Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:46 am
Far.
_________________
Blaen99
Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 pm
Just ordered two.

One to replace my current (Very worn) N52, the other to act as a backup.

I guess my current one can act as a backup of a backup?
_________________
Fantoche
Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:39 pm
I love my N52 for my mage and when I'm healing. Can't get used to it for melee stuff though. Any of you guys feel like posting your nostromo profiles?
Morpheum
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:39 pm
I was thinking about gettiing one of these, and this discussion pushed me over the edge into ordering one.
_________________