Skip to content
Maintankadin

New video: Boombox

Baelor
Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 am
I watched it again this morning. Invis, you're ridiculous.

I do want to know what their obsession with boiled goose is all about though...
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Retribution is at hand.
Nakama
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Saw this linked from WoWInsider on the right hand side and just about fell out of my chair laughing at work, both at the music and the video. Smile Good jorb, Invis! Smile

--Jed
_________________
curvebreaker
Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 am
Nice job! Got the song stuck in my head now Wink
Legionp
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:03 pm
Why is the video no longer available? I wanted to watch it again Sad
meriandle
Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Wonderful Invis... the Dranei who wields the titular boombox is great.
Ahms
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:54 pm
i dont know why but i found the voice fit that draenei with the hair pretty well Laughing

great vid and the song was cool too! Very Happy
_________________
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants


-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Rofladin
Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:33 am
Dude, this is brilliant. The draenei was the perfect frontman. And the fingerless gloves... OMFG. The costuming was perfect. I especially appreciate the short shorts.
bubbleheath
Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:51 am
pretty much changed my life
anthony
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:43 am
second best song ive heard from them, my fav atm is 'im on a boat' Smile
_________________
i come with my own background music, yes im that cool.
Panzerdin
Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:36 pm
Invis, you need to do a better job of making this appear on the search.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?
Ranluka
Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm
Awesome Vid as ussual. (Although I think you're crazy for not liking Blind)
_________________