Skip to content
Maintankadin

realistic DP uptime?

Fridmarr
Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:59 pm
Didn't they remove some of the mana reduction from our talents, so basically some of our skills would cost more? I realize that's not a big deal, with DP having a full uptime in a battle, but I could see where this could get clunky. It's a lot of speculation for the moment though, since we don't know the manner in which SA is going to be changed.

Also, what do you guys think rats are for? Very Happy
_________________
http://armorylite.com/us/frostmane/fridmarr/
Elsie
Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Curiousity, does Divine Plea affect Seal/Judgment of Light?

That's technically a large utility nerf if it does.
Tullock
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:38 pm
On the test realm, it does, as well as health pots, health stones, and lay on hands.
Soralin
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Can you confirm that DP affects Lay on Hands on PTR?

I distinctly recall somebody testing it on live and it not affecting the amount healed by LOH.

Ultimately I suppose its not such a big deal since you can macro Lay on Hands to have a "/cancelaura DP" but even still - I don't see how it can be an accidental change.
_________________
:: Soralin ::
Sonic
Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:45 pm
I think most are missing the point that the refreshment on DP is meant to make off-tanking easier for us. Or off-dps if you don't dual spec.

In progressive content you should be taking enough damage for SA to keep you up, even if nerfed DP should fill that gap easy enough. On trash simply run with seal of wisdom if you make a hiccup on DP refreshment.

If it's a boss and you neeed mana THAT bad, use a pot, use LoH, take a hit to threat gen and either seal/judge wisdom or leave out something expensive (concentration) from your rotation.

There has to be a trade off somewhere. And it's not like we don't have a choice on which method to use.