masterpoobaa wrote:I would also like to see a change to our blessings.
Extend their duration to 30mins minor, 1hr major.
Change them so its one buff per person - no more need to worry about other pallies automatically getting sanc.
Change the symbols so they stack to 200 or 500.
Being forced to spend 15 seconds buffing people is annoying enough, you really sure you want to increase that to 37.5 seconds? (And yeah, yeah, I know back in the old days you practically had no time for anything but buffing and had to walk up a mountain every day to get to a raid, while it was snowing with wolves chasing you...)
Me, I'm more in favor of combining Might and Wisdom into one buff, if the one blessing per paladin limit is kept. That or scrap the one blessing per paladin limit. Either way, make a blessing cast affect the entire raid at once, and make a new version of Symbol of Kings for these new "Greatest" Blessings.
I'd also love to see Blessing of Sanctuary not changed to Sanctified Kings, but to Sanctified Blessings. Sanctified Blessings: Your blessings also reduce damage taken from all sources by 3%. In addition, when you block, parry, or dodge a melee attack you will gain 2% of maximum displayed mana.