Skip to content
Maintankadin

Of Signatures and BBCODE

Dimofodi
Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:25 pm
I'm loving this thread. I have been wondering for so long how to do this on many forums and I stumbled across this. My only question is, can I increase the size of the graphic at all? As you see, my guild name is very long. Sad
_________________

Maethoriel
Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:24 pm
Not unless you make your own sig, write your stats in, upload it somewhere
to host it and link it in your forum sig.
Easy, right... right?!?! Confused
_________________
Dimofodi
Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm
The only thing I would miss out on is the auto update from Armory and I would have to do it on my own at my own convenience. It wouldn't be to horrible. I'm just too lazy. I'll survive!
_________________

Dunkan
Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:34 pm
A possible solution could be to leave out the third stat, giving you room to spill over.
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Ace
Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:29 am
Just testing sig Wink

My first post... but been reading here for best part of a year Good job guys.


Ace
-----
_________________
Zsorn1
Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Test

test
_________________
Dunkan
Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 am
ok, i'll add it
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
lilleroy
Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:02 pm
test
_________________
djellum
Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:43 am

sigs

just checking to see if my sigs work:)
_________________


Lore
Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:59 am
Looks like a lot of sigs are broken atm =\

Anyway for my (and Dorvan's, I guess) personal sanity, could you perhaps add a small blurb stating where best to test your signature? The threads in the General Chat (spam-catcher) forums are good, and this thread would probably work nicely as well.
_________________
...and that ain't what you want to hear, but that's what I'll do.
Dunkan
Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 am
Will do!!

As a contra, can you delete the test posts in this thread?
_________________
Khaz'goroth Oceanic
holysdrjr
Sat May 03, 2008 9:51 pm
Testing
_________________