Skip to content
Maintankadin

How Paladins should look like

Zonzede
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 am
Lightforge had a silly hat, but thta was forgivable. The set looked rather good. Soulforge was even better, if you didn't mind Purple and SIlver.
I rather liked Lawbringer, albeit the shoulders needed to be toned down a little. And it only looked good on a human.
Judgment was bloody amazing.
Avenger's was just plain silly XD but it worked.
Redemption... meh. I did not like the shoulders one bit.
Justicar is Beautiful. It looks good, and it looks Functional, if ornate.
Crystalforge... Meh. Crystalforge looks dumb because of it's colour scheme. Now, look at the offset healing pieces you get in SSC (Pauldrons o fthe Argent defender, Brighthelm of Justice). Those make the set look good.
Lightbringer. Another beautiful set imo. And one of the only helms in the game I will display.
_________________
Xfire: Zonzede
MSN: Katita_the_hero@hotmail.com

Zanbaur
Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:18 am
Here's my two copper:

Dungeon 1 and 2 were okay.

Tier 1 was a healing banana.

Tier 2 was amazing.

AQ set was...a bug.

Tier 3 was a freaking Gundam. F that sh--.

Dungeon 3 is rather bland, but looked functional.

Tier 4 is rather royal looking and fit the paladin image rather well (looks sinister on Blood Elves as well). My second favorite.

Tier 5 is more of the Might Buffing Pally Rangers style. Looks like it was made by Fisher-Price.

Tier 6 looks stylish but the floating crown is kinda silly.

If we need anything it's more tanking kilts. To quote a buddy of mine, "They should make tanking skirts for the man in everyone." That's all we need IMO, more dresses!
_________________
Mortehl
Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:27 am
I think T5 was the worst utter crap ever personally. I hate the color, I hate the overly bright gems, and I hate that we were subjected to this crystaline my little pony theme.

Going to be a happy paladin come T6.
_________________
Warrender
Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:52 am
Ya know, I've really gotten used to T5's looks since I got 4/5 and the matching belt and boots. I admit it's not as bad as I once thought it was long ago when I first saw previews of it in TBC Beta.

But that's not to say I won't be dumping it in a heartbeat for T6. Laughing
_________________
Passionario
Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 am
I wouldn't mind having my paladin look like this:


_________________
ShaneFalco
Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:46 pm
The Judgement Armor is still the best looking Paladin set in the game. I've still got the pieces I managed to collect sitting in the bank in case I'm able to get the rest of them someday.

I was browsing the net for picture of what I think Paladin armor should look like and discovered this. Seems someone decided to take the armor from the original post and convert it to fit on a WoW model.




I also think something like this could be converted into a nice looking Paladin set (image is actually from Blizzard's website):


_________________
Shanefalco - 70 Human Paladin - Dragonmaw US
Vhalis
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 am
Has anyone noticed that the T6 has what look like nipple holes on the chest piece? Crying or Very sad It's very noticable on human females. Shocked
Mortehl
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:29 am


My look hopefully by around March.
_________________