Skip to content
Maintankadin

When do you use LoH?

Dunemas
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 am
I find I burn it much more often (annoyingly enough) on the druid who's soaking for gruul when he gets hit with a 10k hit and the healers don't respond.

Can't say I've had people complain when I use it on myself. If my health is at 550 on Prince in phase 2 because of an errant infernal or a healer getting whacked (hasn't happened for a while, but still) you're darn right I'll blow it and to hell with the complainers.
_________________
Oramac
Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:45 am
the last time i used LOH it was on our lock right after i got Spite's Red Beam. non-crit LOH for 50K what!
_________________
Dazhbog
Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:39 am
Sadness for off weeks =(

There's really been two situations when I burn LoH, so far. Number one is low health coupled with the healer saying, "Oh shi-" over Vent. Second is a steady fall in health straight through RD range, even with heals.
_________________
alendis
Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:58 pm
/target Alendis
/cast Lay on Hands
/rw I have used Lay on Hands because my health bar was not full, and I don't trust my healers.
/targetlasttarget

nuff said?