Skip to content
Maintankadin

Updating Gestalt's guide

fudomyou
Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:37 pm
I'll go through the guide extensively and see if there are any other minor issues too - do you still need the uncrushable/uncrittable threshold sections written?
_________________
Baelor
Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:55 pm
fudomyou, if you want to write up an uncrushability appendix, I still don't have one. Gestalt had a run-down of combat table manipulation but nothing concerning crushing blows for the entry level raider. It would be much appreciated if you had a concise, informative write-up that could be added in.
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
Baelor
Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:13 pm
I'll sort out the addition of "Appendix C: Uncrushable" later on tonight or tomorrow during the day. I've gotta get outta work for now. Keep the comments coming, all have been very good thus far and the updates are being made.
_________________
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
kalbear
Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:20 pm
True, but linking to it isn't a bad notion, and one could do an ASCII version of it easily enough. Mostly, it's a good explanation without the pictures on how the table works.

Pictures make it really easy to understand though.