Skip to content
Maintankadin

Otherclassadin Sites?

Aedan
Thu May 08, 2008 3:36 pm
Updated again, keep it up Smile.
_________________

Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz
fructi
Thu May 15, 2008 1:44 pm
anyone knows one for elemental shamans?
_________________
Yimarra
Thu May 15, 2008 5:44 pm
Any site setting up to be the go to source for death knights?
_________________
Levantine
Fri May 16, 2008 8:00 pm
Tankspot has a lot of Fury and Arms related material, despite it's name.
_________________
Levantine: 80 Frost [27k HP, 27k Armor, 544 Def]
Anzen: 30 Elemental [Resto in the making]
tlbj6142
Mon May 19, 2008 12:15 pm
http://thedruidsgrove.org/wow/ covers all types of Druids. Great place. Great info. Not too different than this place or tkasomething.com (for hunters).
Mouse
Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 am
http://deathknight.info/

Death Knights
_________________
Qapla <Attrition> Cho'Gall
80 Tank DK

EnsgnBlack <Attrition> Cho'Gall
76 BE Prot Pally
Trapspringer
Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 pm
Like stated Before I would like to see one For elemental shamans...Though I have a well geared ele shaman and its a narrow raid class...usally 1 per 25 and they are there boosting mages and locks with totems and doing nothing but totem dropping, blood lusting, and Casting Lightning bolt, lightning bolt, lightning bolt, chain lightning over and over and over.....but I would like to see if there is stuff on PvP and stuff...sadly enough most people roll enhance or resto and there is little love for Elemental. OOM kins get more love. I mean boomkins Razz
_________________
Was that CC?
BAD DPS!!!!
/slap
Joanadark
Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:25 pm
I'm kinda curious what the current theorycraft is for +damage, crit, and spell haste proportions for ele shamans.
_________________
"five hundred guys gagging on firemen in speedos."
-PsiVen