Skip to content
Maintankadin

Welcome

Bigwig
Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm
Just want to say Hi to everyone here. I'm new to the site as a poster but have been reading for a few weeks. Very good site. Smile
_________________
Level 70/Prot/Bloodhoof
Eleora
Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 pm

Hello

Just dropping by this topic to say hello.

Great forum!
Rishima
Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:14 am
I registered a while ago and have been lurking for even longer.

Figured I'd try and be active here. So hi =)
Zaia
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 pm
I'll steal a post here and announce my arrival. As many; lurker since before, now I'm here to post though ^^
_________________
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Lvl 62 Blood Elf Female Paladin (Leveling)- Vek'nilash
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank)- Vek'nilash
hyphenatedbren
Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 pm
Aloha.

I've been playing WoW for a couple of months. As I was leveling my shaman I noticed a lot of "need tank for x instance" while I was looking for groups so I set off to try playing a tank. Because I loved the storylines in the Plaguelands I decided a human paladin would be my best bet for roleplay and gameplay.

I found this site on the paladin forums a couple of days ago and have learned a lot in a short period of time. Janierit is only level 45 but I think I'm starting to get a good handle on the basics and am really looking forward to getting to Outland and seeing the sites again.
_________________
Cadarn
Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 am
Hi people. I've been leveling a prot pally and this forum has been invaluable. I thought I pretty much had a handle on everything, but the pre-WotLK patch has turned some things on their head. Thought I'd register so I could ask my noob questions. Laughing
Xorlandu
Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 pm
Just posting in here to say that I've used this forum quite a bit for months just never got around to making an account on it :X
_________________
Xorlandu - 70 Paladin - Stormreaver
Morrow
Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Hiya,

I've been reading this site for a while now (Great site!), thought i should finally create an account Smile

I'm from EU Sillvermoon and been a tankadin for about a year now, firstly as an alt but at the beginning of this year i rerolled and Morrow became my main.
_________________

Inner Sanctum Website
Tinalt
Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Hiya,

I've been playing a prot pally for a couple months now and this site has helped me a ton. I figured it was about time I stopped lurking and finally made an account.

Tin
_________________
Mutley
Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:14 am
Hey,

Finally registered to the forum that helped me to get all the way from lvl 24 to where i am now. Smile
Armory

Mutley
_________________
Mutley, Ace
Vek'nilash EU
Rethis
Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Been lurking around for a while now and just wanted to formally say hi now. You guys have helped me very much in my tanking development. So hi!
_________________
Rethis - 70 - Cenarious
Liahm
Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Hi

Been reading the posts on this forum for a while very help full to me so i thought i would register so i could post here 2
Tyrsilon
Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 pm

SingaTanking

Hey guys,

Want to drop a word of thanks for all the sound advice. I last played WOW during the beta, (and a little after it first went live).

Had to say bye to my warrior back then to tackle the giant called 'Employment'. After a long hiatus, it was finally back to the addiction.

Tankadins seem to be VASTLY improved now, and is easily the tank of choice for heroics/kara (IMHO).

So anyway, palatanking is totally different from feral tanking (yes i loved spamming 2 buttons always on my friend's druid) and warrior tanking and this site taught me just about everything, from instancing to bosses to spell rotation and gearing, and I just want to say that I believe this site is THE reason that there are so many people out there rolling pallies now.

Because there is so much knowledge here to get the maximum performance out of a tankadin's gear/experience/spec limits, it makes pallytanking easy! and fun!

Oh btw I'm located on Barthilas alliance (physical location: singapore) so if there ever is an Asian pallytank gathering count me in!

cheers!
Lampman
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm
Hola All,

I'm new to the Pally community and came accross this site. I expect to find some good information here for my Tank progression. Just wanted to introduce myself to the Site.

Looking forward to my stay.
_________________