Hello there
My name is Giannis(or john in english) and I come from Athens,Greece.
I have been browsing this site for a quite long time,and finally i signed up!
You guys have been a great help with all your work here and advice,and you are such a fantastic and active community!
I play wow since June 2006 and paladin was the class I made,and havent regret it,because I just love the Paladin lore,class and everything that have to do with it.I never done any serious playing(or raiding for that matter) as school and afternoon(night kinda) lessons didnt let me,however with the new start of Wotlk i expect to change all that(even though school and lessons still exist

)
I am level 77 now,and hope to get 80 before Christmas
I dont know if I would be a tankadin if that site didnt exist,cause you gave so much info and guides and support(tbc) when the Tankadin didnt have the place it holds now.
/cheer
-Giannis