Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your Frustrations.

masterpoobaa
Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 pm
Mozen - We have this issue with 25man runs specifically.

5 and 10 mans the dps wait the appropriate 2-3 sec before blasting away... but not in 25mans. Ive had dps raining down on me even before the mobs have reached me.

It took multiple DPS dying with each simple trash pull for the raid leader to crack it and stomp on the dumb dps-ers.
_________________
Katraya
Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:46 am
Game related frustration:
Stupid Brunhilder bitch dailies. I have been doing them consistently for at least 2 months. Still no mount. I think I'll get the ZG tiger first at this point. Rolling Eyes

Non-game related frustration:
The fact that I am at work right now. It is snowing really hard outside. Every university in the city is either closed for the day or opening late. Every university except the one I work for that is. I had my boyfriend drive me in (I'm from Florida and he is a much better driver) and we were still skidding all over the place. I don't know if I should complete what needs to be done in the office and then work from home or just stay here all day and hope the roads clear up later. Considering the fact that the snow is getting progressively worse I'm not sure what is a safer bet. GG Hopkins. Embarassed
_________________
Cerwillis
Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 am
COMCAST!!!!1111

Internet out since 3:00pm Saturday. I missed 2 raids over the weekend, and since we got a little snow today, I have NO hopes of it being on tonight. My guild was going to make our first attempts at Maly today, not sure if they will try it without me as I'm MT and RL. Plus side is i finally put some time into Mass Effect...
_________________
Cerwillis - <Silent Resolve> - Durotan
Karnadas
Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 am
First, wiping at 2% on heroic Archavon because of the berserk.

Second, the two rogues were top DPS, but the two tanks (me and a death knight) were leagues above anyone on threat. I noticed on Big Brother that they were both ToTing the DK tank. After we wiped I said "I noticed you two were ToTing the tank.. why not ToT eachother, with the extra damage we coulda finished him off" and one of them said "Just stop fucking talking man, you've go no idea about the threat mechanic of that do you?"

What?
Corman
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 am
Not once. Not Twice. But having a DPS DK THREE times taunting Malygos instead of the spark. "Whoops, still had Malygos targeted."

At least he spoke up and admitted it (albeit one of those times he breathed as he turned and I was short a few raid members directly thereafter.
_________________
mavfin
Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:54 pm
You can get a white bear from the spoils bag.
_________________
--Mav
djlar
Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:17 pm
I was thinking of the other witch in Icecrown, since it involves green proto-drakes and stuff... and the town is named similar...
Nemuria
Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 am
I like reading guild drama. It helps confort me on being guildless and not running a guild
_________________