Skip to content
Maintankadin

Your Fave Drink When Playing WoW

Fenira
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:19 pm
That's interesting stuff...
Looks like pop took the vote!
_________________

Vent: IP: 99.255.158.141 Port: 3784
Guild: http://figuild.org/
ScribeShanky
Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm
I loves me a good Sunkist.
_________________
I just love it when a good keikaku comes together.
Noradin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:16 pm
Tea
_________________
Zaluthar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am
Coffee, from the vendor in Shattrath.
adacus79
Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 am
*sarcasm and bad spelling*

I totally find WoW to be physically draining If i drink water or tea i will just run out of energy. I spam so many buttons that my fingers burn i must burn off about 10 calories an hour. and blinking .. I blink twice as much when playing wow. that is energy too.. must have more energy..
Levantine
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:50 pm
Where's the option for Vodka?
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Wakeman
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Where is the choice "Water"?
_________________
Fear my Bacon of Light!