Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Baron's mount

Arngrim
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:10 pm
283 runs at the time of this post. Kill me please...
_________________
Ceridwena
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 pm
A friend and I sporadically run Strat because he's obsessed with the mount, and I go 'cos I usually have nothing better to do... Plus it goes a lot faster since he's still stuck at 70.

We're only on run...erm... 35 I believe. Nothing yet. We're lazy. Razz

Its actually pretty sad how many people I see with it now. Its definitely lost its epicness. I remember the only time I'd see it was on this one Pally guy who'd hang around SW with his mount and epic 60 pvp gear. Alas.
_________________
Ceridwena on Wowarmory.
phaqueue
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:46 pm
I still remember a priest at 60 who would run this minimum 5-10 times a day trying to get this mount... he never saw it that I heard of (moved off server a while back)
_________________
Dingot0m
Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:24 am
Got it a few days ago while farming Strat for my Lightforge-legs. Been stuck on 7/8 for some time now. All in all took 17 runs since the achievment-system was released. No idea how many runs before that, though.
_________________
Hearthvader - 70 Protection Paladin @ [EU]Sylvanas
BJs
Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm
Maybe five runs total before I scored mine.

Tin arse luck really.

Headmaster Gandling's Staff however is another story.....
Exolaeth
Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:52 pm
/flex

448 Baron Rivendare kills later....

...No mount.

/weep
_________________
Holdnmagroin
Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 am
got it on my second run.
Aelissa
Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:43 pm
Mount finally dropped for my girl, while she was doing a solo run. I must've been a bad luck charm. >_<

Edit: and now it finally dropped for me too. Couldn't stand running it so often and not seeing it drop, so I continued to go there. Only took me 89 runs, and that's just counting since the achievement system went in. >_>

If anyone complains to me that the mount is too easy to get I'll slap them. So help me God I will.
_________________
Ceridwena
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:22 pm
Like I said before, I was helping my friend farm it and we/he got it earlier today after only 49 runs!! Very Happy
_________________
Ceridwena on Wowarmory.
Ilara
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:35 pm


Three runs, Three mounts.
_________________
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz