Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Engineering Tanky Tinker for 3.1

Jasari
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 am
Personally I think they should just let the engi tinkers stack with other enchants, possibly nerfing them slightly where need be. No other profession has to even debate whether their unique enchants are better than the alternatives.
Petrus
Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:05 am
It doesn't really help that the Sonic Booster is iLevel 167 and the JC and Alch trinkets are iLevel 200.
_________________

Kelaan
Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:09 pm
That's a very good point, Splug. Between the Lesser Invulnerability belt, the rocket boots, and the wrist rocket, Eng looks like a fun PVP thing. However, I don't PVP much (yet?), and would be thrilled if its PVE offerings were more compelling. At least it's better than Herbalism...
Sonic
Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm
I won't ever give up my engineering, but it is highly frustrating to see blizzard flounder with the prof. And also infurating that they give every good thing enginerring gets to the other proffessions and leaves us with scraps.

Blizzard just needs to stick with an idea for the prof. Make sure the items can't be used in arenas other than stat boost stuff and it's fine. Seriously I don't care if everyone is forced to get engineer so they can make rocket boots to run the flag in WSG. Stop beating on enginerring cause a couple people take pvp advantage of it.
arawn
Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Being as some doubted how legit the original post I did on Crusader Aura was, I have done a followup post about the new engineering tinker with screenshots.

http://www.crusaderaura.com/?p=243
_________________
Arawn / Lothar
Erendis
Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 pm
I'd take 800 armor over 18 stam any day. Whether i'd take it over 2% threat and 10 parry is debatable. Depends on what threat looks like in Ulduar.
_________________
Lieris
Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:32 pm
Nope, not enough to make me regret dropping engineering for jewelcrafting. I wouldn't even take that tinker over 2% threat: Mages and Malygos were a bit of a wake up call for me and the EH fights seem to be more about magic than big physical hits anyway.

Engineering needs a complete overhaul, just a few added tinkers aren't going to fix what is a useless profession especially if you don't PVP.
_________________
Armoury