Skip to content
Maintankadin

Plagued and Black Proto-Drakes

Majiben
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 pm
I understand why they're doing this but I can still lament that they didn't state this from the beginning.
_________________
Viycktor
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 pm
This should just serve as a reminder for those who want this sort of thing and are dedicated raiders to try hard and often at achievements/hard mode in Ulduar from the get go.

Instead, it's just going to cause some of those same people to freak out until 3.1. Wink

It's cool, I'm betting they will continue to offer 310% mounts for the 10/25 man PvE achievements from here on out. It's a nice little reward that isn't game breaking.
Chunes
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 pm
and then, they will add a meta achievement where you have to collect all the 310 proto drakes in order to get a cancerous ALBINO PROTODRAKE!

and there will be much QQ as a result.
_________________
mavfin
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:36 pm
My comment was no worse than the one I replied to, imo. You may see it differently than I do, and that's your opinion. End of story.
_________________
--Mav
Angelus
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:02 pm
I'm just starting to get into the PvE game(Naxx10 for first time last night) so I'm pretty damn sure I won't be completing all of those achievements in time.

Even then, I think it's an overall good change. I choose to give the game a break shortly after xpac release; I can't really complain about it.

Leaving the rewards only to those that seriously put the effort into the achievements is fine with me.
_________________
MonkH
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 pm
this is completely stupid they should of announced this at start or summit let ppl know it wasnt gonna be obtainable all time

i tried quite hard to get [Glory of the Hero] but was difficult finding ppl who wanted to clear it.most ppl just thought do it later when its easier nerfed and with better gear. even harder convincing 10 or 25 ppl to do raiding versions, im sure more ppl would helped me complete it if they knew wasn't gonna be here t8/t9 when it would be easy.
_________________
Daeden Prot Pala of EU-Frostmane.

Classes also played:
Druid, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, and now Paladin