Skip to content
Maintankadin

Of Signatures and BBCODE

Phantomstar
Tue May 20, 2008 10:30 am
Test
_________________

"If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I would be unstoppable!"
moduspwnens
Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 am
I had a really sweet signature I made for my guild's website (I'm the next poster after the OP), but to be truly effective I need to use a table, and this forum has the simple HTML turned off. Sad

Illidan is actually aligned in his own cell to the left, and I am aligned to the right. This way it sort of "stretches" if someone has a big signature or posts a picture.

TLDR: Enable HTML! Very Happy phpBB doesn't let you do anything harmful, but it'd let me make a table.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
shrimpboat
Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:39 am
sig test
_________________
VikrumthePally
Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:15 am
Anyone have any idea why stats aren't showing up in mine? I started with wowsigs now I am on dkpsigs and it won't input my stats.

Perhaps because wowarmory was down when I created it on dkpsigs?
_________________


VikrumthePally
Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:34 am
Thanks for the reply. Even though my sig has zero stats I wasn't testing it here. Smile I just preview test mine anyhow. But again thanks.
_________________


gmf1
Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:34 am
Is DKP sigs not working look at my sig its broken Sad
_________________
VikrumthePally
Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 am
Anyone know why the crap my armory link doesn't work? Every time I click on my sig it says "an error has occured."

I deleted all my sigs and remade this one while armory was up and running.

Thanks.
_________________


Toxi
Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 pm
Anyone else seeing a lot of whitespace beneath my sig? If so, any ideas on how to fix it?
_________________
AS+HS+PMS=GRRRLTank
Arcand
Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:53 am
Could someone remind me of the URL for the site that does a 3-D render of your character via the armory?
_________________
Everything in war is very simple. But in war, even the simplest thing is difficult.
chrismikea
Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 am
i dont know if i missed it somewere but is there a sig. that updates on its own
_________________
Donmc
Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:30 pm
my sig wont recognize the URL tag no matter how hard i try. QQ
_________________
[url=http://armorylite.com/us/Hydraxis/dönmc][/url]