Skip to content
Maintankadin

@Lore

Igrado
Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 am
lies.

and quit saying "i can do it myself" as part of your reasoning... as if you don't have anyone in your guild (much less in /2) who can do whichever enchant you choose.
Lore
Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:59 am
It is part of my reasoning, because I don't feel like waiting around for one of them to get on Wink

I also maintain that Executioner is > all, EJ theorycrafting has shown so as well as Cromfel's site.
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Lore
Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am
Did you gather that before or after the 6-second Crusader Strike change? As I understand, that more or less made the difference.
_________________
Uther would have rolled a Blood Elf.
Boudi
Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 am
most damage and most healing done...well done!

but what's with them warriors being so high on the healing done list?
_________________

Tanked: Midnight + Attunman, Maiden, Big Bad Wolf, Prince, Illhoof
Io.Draco
Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:17 am
lol nice job lore
_________________