1: put RF on? simple mistake to make, i do it all the time, lol
2: regem to get a bit more SD instead of that 19 defense you dont need
3: get some enchants to push SD up a bit _________________
I recall having a lot of fun before trying to do it for them.I still do.
Anyway, this is stupid and not going anywhere. yay me for imagining I'd not be insulted(even though I'd be wrong to blame those) _________________
Eh, I hate healing =P The only reason I keep a healing set is that I can't tank-it-all, and I won't spec into holy...ever....My priest is abandoned.
Damoclès
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:07 am
I have been invited to a pickup group for daily heroic shattered halls.
Some mage said: "hey Palatank! great ! we're going to full aoe here"
Me: "yes, one entire room each pull, but it's not the best ability of the Tankadin, you know?"
All of the: "What ability?"
Me: "Bubble and heathstone if this group sucks "
After, that, major focus and clean in 35 min. _________________
i didnt bother reading all 4 pages, but i can tell you about my experience.
when i joined DO about 2 months ago, i had not a single piece of tank gear from past Gruuls. and i would venture to say the people in DO are easily as good as your guildies. since we've killed Azgalore, for example, we havent wiped once on him since. and then i went into SSC to try out for em (didnt have my MH/Bt key) and had to hold aggro against people in full T5+ and MH/BT gear.
i told em that all i can do is my best. nothing more. if they are as good as you say they are they will know 2 things: 1) that you are new and need to get some practice like the warriors have had for the last 2+ years, and 2) that their gear may be light years ahead of yours, causing their threat ceiling to come faster until you get more gear.
just do your best at your job and trust that they do theirs. _________________