Skip to content
Maintankadin

Otherclassadin Sites?

Chevalier
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 am
Jaiyo
Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Banana Shoulders - Holy Paladin

www.bananashoulders.com is the best Holy Paladin blog there is. The blogger (Siha) also does a fabulous job covering Paladin tactics, professions, talents, etc.

A must read for Paladins even if you're not Holy.

Regards,
J.
Killu
Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:10 pm
Rawr added Tankadins in the most recent build.
Veneretio
Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:08 pm
tankingtips.com for prot warriors Smile
_________________
www.tankingtips.com - for warriors (yup, I have no idea why I'm here either)
djellum
Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 pm

moonkin repository

recently this site has come about for moonkins. lots of the contributers are also contributors to the elitist jerks page, but this whole site is dedicated to moonkins. been up for bit and is growing. very good site overall.

http://themoonkinrepository.freeforums.org/
_________________


ghank2121
Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am
Does anyone know where or if there is a DK site up yet if not where would be the best spot to look for general tanking for all classes because i plan on tanking as my DK
EvilNuff
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 am
I see a couple ret link in the first post, anyone have a good list of ret boj gear? I have not been able to find one. I have a bunch of bojs and plan to spend them on ret gear for leveling in wrath before going back to prot at 80.
Katraya
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:58 pm
The creator of the Warlock's Den has created a similar site for mages:
The Mage Tower

It just launched so it is still a bit lacking in the artwork and content department but hopefully it will grow into a valuable resource over time.
_________________