Skip to content
Maintankadin

T-shirts are now available - International orders fixed!

Nymeros
Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 pm
Any idea when these will start shipping?

I want to know if I'll be able to get one before I ship out to USAF Basic Training on Sept 9 or if I'll have to wait till afterward to order my enchanted Maintankadin shirt of +100 Sexy. Smile
_________________
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?
Barathorn
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:50 am
Thank you both for sorting out the international shipping, it is much appreciated. I have placed my pre-order.

Thanks again.

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
Stings
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:05 am
there we go, 1 t-shirt travelling to Denmark Smile
_________________
Armory link
Lightbeard
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:37 am
Woot i get to show ima nerd irl
jk jk

inb4 'I demand a pic of Colin on shirt"
_________________


Nikachelle
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:21 am
Awesome! I can't wait to order two!

What are the lengths of the shirt sizes? In particular the male ones. I'm female but I want the male style shirts, but I know they tend to come a lot longer than looks appropriate on my shrimpy 5'3" height.
_________________
Tunnis
Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 am
You americans... I must ask about the sizes Smile Mens (Chest) Large 42 - 44, is that 42inch around my chest?

I use large here in europe, but 42inch that is huge!
_________________