Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin and the Future

Barathorn
Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:56 am
I agree with Ulushnar, I can see a host of posts already with links to the CoC from disgruntled older posters. I think the easiest way is just to run 3 day suspensions. If someone flaunts the CoC once then warn them, twice and its a 3 day suspension, three times and your banned.

I think you need to send a clear message to all that this forum is a place that is not tolerant of random spam, we have the asylum for that, and that certain 'types' of posts will be dealt with as necessary.

Send a couple of 'messages' as and when needed and people will step into line, if they don't you just keep going with zero tolerance until it gets better.

It sounds harsh, but it works.

Updating the CoC will give the mods and admins a point of reference to link to people, but it won't change the way that people post.

Barathorn
_________________

sapientialb
Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 am
Also chiming in that I'm available for whatever help you need.
_________________


"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
Selinaria
Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:26 am
As a semi longtime lurker turned semi active, semi helpful (lol) poster, I really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into the site! And I really want to see it continue to flourish.

I think once we get past the zomg beta part of things, it will settle down a bit but at the same time if things don't settle down, then changes and/or a more heavy handed approach may be necessary.

Additions and/or updates to the CoC would be a good start, I agree with that. And any assistance needed, I can help out Wink
_________________
Khayne
Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:12 am
Something that crossed my mind earlier was if it´d be possible to have an "Off-spec" section with 1 Ret and 1 holy section? I mean i guess some other people in here sometimes do change specs or attleast pvp in different spec, and i do like the people here so would be nice if i could ask some stuff or give opinions on those things at these same boards.

Dont mean that we´d need to compete with real ret/holy boards, just a small corner for the times when our divine nerves can´t stand allways just soaking damage and we want to go on righteous rampage or soothe the wounds of our fellow tanks.
_________________