Skip to content
Maintankadin

FUNNIEST toon name you've seen...

Gregarious
Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:10 am
warrior named harder
priest named softer
_________________

Gregarious - 70 Human Healbot turned Protadin
Domìni - 70 BE Protadin
Draxi - 70 Spacemonkey Protadin
Snake-Aes
Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am
bear - biremirp
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
wri7913
Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 am
I saw a hunter named Dundee

His pet's name was Crocodile.

Looking at the pet all you see is

Crocodile
Dundee's Pet
Ankiseth
Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 pm
There's a draenei hunter on my server named Akunis.
Pet is Mil

Oddly enough, he's also crazy enough to have ground Justicar...

There was also this hunter named Avatar....
_________________
"Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org
Equitas
Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm
im naming my tauren DK " Manbearpig" sooo yeah...
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

kvark
Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:50 am
My all time favorite is Hoodi Knee ( everquest tho, lastnames were allowed )
_________________
ARogers
Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 am
I had to dig this up. I was on earlier today at lunch just trick or treating with my alts while I ate, and my alt I spend the most time on is lvl 12 in Brill. Of couse, the HH came while I was standing there, and I helped put out the fires. After overone left, I noticed it was me and a priet stading there named Priestytute.

I know there was one like that posted earlier, but I thought I'd mention it since I just saw it on lunch. It was on Runetotem.
Vesper
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:47 pm
Tigole's name in EQ was Tigole Bitties. Rolling Eyes
Squishums
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:48 pm
Feral druid - Fusa

belf pally - ballzdeep (a little tasteless and prob didnt last long, but I loled)

Parts...with the pvp title "private"

I know someone whos gonna make a Dk called sonofalich.

Female pally named misjudgement....not so much funny as really cute and accurate =P
shindo1234
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:16 pm
im going to name my DK - Santduff
lol
Nakati
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Cant remember if it was a warlock or a mage, but he was called MuffSponge.

Another that made me laugh a little was a toon with one of the pvp titles.. she was called Private Date. Razz
_________________
Zoltar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Tauren Shaman - Taurettes

Undead priest - Auntichrist