Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want to kill the king of Orgrimmar.

Sederia
Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:43 pm
wish I still had fraps... i'd offer to record both sides... not that I expect either to go well... at least not till the servers are stable

we tried Silvermoon as a 40man raid, including a warrior tank a lot heavier than me, he went down in nothing flat, I lasted slightly longer(go go bubble wall), but I was on AE piss off the adds too duty, most of the guards were dead when he turned to me it was still quite painful

went like 'tank down'
me oh shit pop bubble wall
get pounded deeeeeeeeeeep into the ground, i'd been crushed before by Nightbane and this guy made Bane look like my 2yr old hit me
with bubblewall up, the crush still leaped over AD Exclamation
_________________
Vander Nars
Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:51 pm
LOL someone takes this game a lil too serious.
_________________
Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm
Bringg itttttttt. I have to warn you though, I'm a BElf, so I've already won.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Vaughan
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:40 pm
Oh please, a strong gust of wind could kill you.
_________________

Levantine
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Least I doesn't has me some thunderthighs
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
gmf1
Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:25 am
We had the top ally guild on our server try and kill thrall Smile They failed Smile and i got the get a killing blow on all ally races achievement in 5 seconds, go go consecrate. 80 elite guards help a bit.
_________________