Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankadin Blogs

Gowron
Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 am
So, because my former guild ceased to exist, and I lost a ton of writings, an because my guilds webside was about to be moved, I started a blog about a month ago.

It contains mostly writings tended towards the guild, but also uniform information, mostly learned thru experience and trolling this forum.

...through wiping, we learn.
_________________
www.lurge.blogspot.com
Lowgrus
Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:42 am
So this is going to sound incredibly crazy and stupid and like I've been living under a rock for like years, but what exactly is blogging and such? I'm assuming its like just a diary?

I've been stuck in the military for awhile now and dont really watch news or get into fads. I want to blog and feel special.
Nadiastorm
Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 am
I am a big fan of the site! but i have little time to write as i run a guild myself and write my own blog when i have time to.
And i have been writing along my adventures of tanking for a short while on my blog, but also tried out retribution for a while. ...Went back to prot very quickly though. Played a protection pala since before TBC.

My blog is at http://Nadiastorm.blogspot.com

My blog has some links to some usful sites, and my project of building a pala UI. Amongst other things Smile

Thanks
_________________
GM - Tuatha De Danann - Khadgar
Losbullitt
Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:10 am
I don't generally post up about being a tank. They ask me if I'll heal and I say "dude, how many tanks do you know main heal?" They tell me I'm a noob. I tell them that my mana brings all the girls to the yard.

They rofl. Then they blast me on trade chat.
Levantine
Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:48 pm
K then, it was just terrible, and doesn't flow.
_________________
Levantine: 80 Frost [27k HP, 27k Armor, 544 Def]
Anzen: 30 Elemental [Resto in the making]
Losbullitt
Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:18 am
I wasn't trying to flow. Surprised
lilpete
Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:04 pm

http://paladinmt.blogspot.com/

pally main tank blog, just started it but it will be a place where i will consolidate all the good stuff i see about pally tanking on the interwebs. basically a one stop shop for pallys

http://paladinmt.blogspot.com/
_________________
http://paladinmt.blogspot.com/