Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Engineering Tanky Tinker for 3.1

Erendis
Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:39 pm
In My opinion. Engineering should have the best in slot helm as their advantage. Doesn't have to be that much better than the dropped helm but enough to make up for the fact that it doesn't have anything else.

I don't see that as unbalancing.
_________________
Passionario
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm
This or Pyro-Rocket? Decisions, decisions...
_________________
Rogues do it from behind.
Priests do it in missionary.
Paladins do it with protection.
moduspwnens
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:23 pm
I expect a summoning machine soon. The mechanics were iffy previously, but there's really no reason not to have one now that Warlocks are dropping stones. I expect one with a moderate cooldown. 30 minute minimum, 8 hour maximum.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Radience
Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 pm
It's profession specific enchant that doesn't stack on top regular enchantment. So it's kinda more like 800 armor vs 18 stam/2% threat, 10 parry rating and roughly ~50 stam depending on profession. I still don't see engineering being that great compared to BS and JC, unless you need nitro boosts for PvP or gathering all the mounts possible to get for achievement.
_________________