Skip to content
Maintankadin

Speculation on Val'anyr :D

Elsie
Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 pm
Actually, if they want to keep on track, the next Legendary would be a two-handed DPS weapon (I'm looking at you, M'uru spark, Uther's hammer, and Arthas's hammer). WAR/PLD/DK gogo?
Rachmaninoff
Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 pm
I agree. two-handed dps is overdue. Ashbringer maybe??
_________________
BIG HANDS


moduspwnens
Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 pm
I dunno, I don't think Warriors need another legendary.
_________________
Collecting mounts? Check this out.
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Petrus
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:23 pm
Mages and warlocks haven't been able to get a legendary since vanilla WoW and you had to be able to clear Naxx to get it at that. Rogues/Warriors/Hunters and now Paladin/Priest/Shaman/Druid have all had legendaries since then. That leaves Mage/Warlock/DK out in the cold, but at least DKs can go back and get Sulfuras or TF.

Thus, I would expect the next legendary to at least include mages and warlocks (or at least see a legendary for them during this expansion).
_________________

Dantriges
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Well isit even possible to introduce a tanking weapon without it changng weapon type?
Sark
Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm
what we should probably do is have all tanking weapons removed from the game

let warriors and paladins use that slot for threat just like dks and druids


sounds crazy i know...but it's what we did all through bc with spellpower weapons


plus...it opens up loot to rogues/dks/hunters by removing yet another item from the boss table that is restricted to a small number of specs
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Sarkanus
Tonic
Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:26 am
Can't see a tanking legendary being likely, because they pretty much can't leave out DKs from one (so no shield or 1h) but making it a 2hander would leave out all the other tanks then.

It's quite obvious Val'Anyr will be a healer/caster weapon. As for the next legendary, I suspect it to be a 2h weapon anyway.
_________________