Skip to content
Maintankadin

FUNNIEST toon name you've seen...

Knaughty
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 pm
Holy Priest called Tampaxe
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. Everything I post is "Progression Maintankadin" focussed.
Knaughty - Sunwell 4/6 pre-nerf.
Vandril
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:43 pm
Hunter Roflmonk with his Pet Drhouse.

Funny thing about it, those two programs runs at tuesday at 9:15 pm till 11:15 pm in german television. Half of the guild goes offline / afk because of it and one of your GL always goes enrage if you say "ok brb I'm gonna watch House & Monk.
_________________
Levantine
Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:46 pm
Paladin named Nolubebish, and then when someone reported him he changed it to Hugecawkirl. I personally preferred Nolube, myself.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Annadin
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 am
I have a little lock called Benafflock, and friends called Palleberry and Pallymcbeal Smile

If I had the chance I'd change my priest's name to Time. It's a geat healer, after all.
_________________
phaqueue
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:13 am
roommate has a rogue he named "bitsnpieces"

he's working on his Shattered Sun title...

so...

Bitsnpieces of the Shattered Sun

not too bad

he also has a dwarf tankadin named Stiphy (no clue how it's lasted this long without being reported).
Gerunna
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:39 am
After the rise of the Gorilladin in 3.0, my hunter headed out to Ungoro to tame a gorilla. Of course I named him OohOohther.

I think I've got a lowbie female tauren druid named Hairyspice floating around somewhere as well.
Jedah
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 am
female dwarf on my realm named "Sloppyteets" makes me lol every time I see it.


EDIT: my T6 prot warrior is named Healplz. it's not laugh out loud funny but i still love it Smile
Aertho
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 am
Some of these are gross, most are sad.
Arcand
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:48 am
I was on my enhancement shaman (ye gods, they're fun) with a paladin tank named Father.

We were getting ready to roll, I said "Bless me, Father, for I need AP."

He whispered me and said he'd been waiting since level 1 for someone to think of that, and I was the first.
_________________
In my day, we didn't have gear. Or tanking talents. Or - actually, you don't want to hear this story.
Glam
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 am
A friends wife has an undead warrior named Dogchow on a PvP server. She called it that because she felt like she was going to be ganked all the time.
_________________
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am... PALADIN!"
Armory - http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Glam

Glam
Lvl 70 Dwarf Paladin
Proudmore
fudomyou
Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:58 am
I mostly like the "wait, really?" reaction when people say my toon's name out loud for the first time.

Then they go back to calling me "Tex", which I find funny because I'm a California boy born and bred...
_________________