Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want to kill the king of Ironforge.

moduspwnens
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:21 pm
Evidently my guild is a buncha queers that would rather explore the world and do Karazhan again than do something fun. Goddang it.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Io.Draco
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Thats just fail at least you could do old raid instances like my guild!
_________________
Mithos
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 pm
We tried Thrall last night after KJ kill.....OUCH. Only had 1 40 man raid though but pretty much everyone in it was geared to the teeth. It just takes SO LONG to actually do any damage to him, and theres so many guards that a lot of peoples FPS (including mine, I was AE tanking adds and horde) just dies in a fire. Got him to 69% before we finally got overwhelmed, horde were coming to help after about 30 seconds into combat.

Edit: Oh yeah horde made a retaliation raid to SW and got raped by Marcus Jonathon at the gates rofl ><.
_________________

degre
Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm
Velen's dead on TWH. Killed an half an hour ago.

At the same time allies where attempting our beloved Sylvanas, we had the time to finish the prophet, portals, wipe the ally raid. Awesome night.


Too bad on moving to attempt Tyrande the server went down for a restart, and still is not back up, hence I'm off to bed.
_________________
Aleriya
Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:06 pm
I would pay a horde raid to kill Staghelm. Better yet, kidnap him. I mean . . . >.>

btw, the surest way of killing the king of IF is to get him into Old Ironforge. It's definitely possible for players to get in there, altho I'm not sure if he would run through the door or just reset. If you succeeded, you would have the king all to yourself for as long as you needed.
_________________
Chevy
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 am
I've killed Velen and Tyrande. They are both pretty easy.

We mounted up and charged into the boss rooms all together, then just pally tanked everything - we have a huge advantage here since we can block crushing blows off the bosses still - just have other tanks peel the adds off to minimize the chance of crushes.

Velen was tank and spank - he takes longer since he spam heals himself so some kind of MS effect owns. He's really easy though.

Tyrande does a ton of aoe damage - but you can range it - she'll also throw out some moonfires. No big deal.
Mortehl
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am
I've considered going to kill Thrall and whatnot.. If I did it, I'd have 4 CoH priests, 4 Wild Groth druids, 4 holydins, 5 tanks, and the rest as entirely ranged DPS.
_________________
inthedrops
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 pm
Killed all four horde leaders by using two 40 man raids. It's doable. Cairne and the lady in Under City were the most challenging. Unfortunately this means we have to kill each boss twice (one guild gets the tag each time). We each have one more boss to go so we might be able to complete it tomorrow.
_________________