I can't pick one. I want to buy em all! Love the new batch of designs. I think I found what my B-Day present from me to me will be.
I am apologizing to my Wife already. I am such a nerd. design 2 or 4 for sure. _________________ ___________________________________
"You should have seen it! The odds stacked 20-2... and we kicked the shit out of the both of 'em!"
Note I haven't read every single post in this thread, but I have skimmed a majority of them. That being said, why are so many people getting their undies in a bunch about "faceroll"? Honestly, I used to joke around with my boyfriend (who is a warrior tank) pre3.0 that I just had to faceroll consecrate/hs while he pounded keys trying to get/keep aggro. Post3.0 things are a lot different. However, try to have a sense of humor. Faceroll =/= no skill. _________________
wait a bit...I hope it isn't just domestic us deliveries... _________________ Deathknight tank in the making...maybe...(damn, pallytanking is FUN post patch!)
I would buy #2. I would also be willing to sleep with Aergis to get one.
Proud owner of a "Famous" tee shirt _________________
"Good tankadins know all the fundamental rules of tanking
Great tankadins know when to break these rules" -Passionario