Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.1 / Ulduar Concerns

Panzerdin
Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:39 pm
They can't, to be honest. Paladins have the advantage of Block. Block can't be used effectively without raping any tank unable to block.
_________________
If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.

OK?
Qalor
Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:33 pm
I'm not sure I understand what this whole issue is about.
I as a prot paladin MT our Sarth+3 kills. I use a shield wall, a pain suppression and I have a holy paladin blessing of sac on standby if dps is slow. Is that forming a raid around me? I didn't think so, it's the healers who would be healing the MT anyway.
Would a druid or a DK be technically better for it? Sure. But our main tank core is 2 paladins and a warrior, and I happen to have the most hp.
It works fine.

A prot paladin is technically the best MT for Patchwerk, but I don't think any druids are complaining about being underpowered for it or unable to do it.
Fayia
Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 am
From our warrior MT:

"In fact if you want something to cry about, try looking at the warrior change's or lack thereof, then you can cry"

From druid tank forums:

"Anyways thumbs up for boosting cats.... but dont forget the bears - We need more love!"

Yes, you make valid points, but as with dps classes across the board, it seems tank classes ALL feel like they are going out of fashion too ^^ (I haven't heard a DK tank complain recently though...)

That said, I am intersted how this will evolve as well and how much Blizzard can stick to their guns of "Bring the player not the class"
_________________
Dantriges
Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 am
Isn´t 25k somewhere in the realm of silly? Not that I don´t believe it but sounds a bit excessive.
Smartos
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:30 am
At least it sounds better than the trash in Naxxramas.
_________________
Fayia
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:47 am
As does Patchwerk already....
_________________