Skip to content
Maintankadin

Official Maintankadin T-Shirts

AergisAergis's avatar
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 am

Official Maintankadin T-Shirts

Well, these have been a long time coming, and I'm finally planning on making these soon, depending on interest. Let me know which one you want. Still looking at costs, but I'm estimating they're going to run at $20-$25 USD.


Added a poll to get a feel for general interest and in which designs. Keep in mind that colors should not be the deciding factor, as any of these designs could swap color schemes or be altered at any time. I'd rather know more about the interest in the content of the shirt itself, rather than "that'd be cool if it was green instead of blue". We can do a color poll after we narrow it down.


_________________
AergisAergis's avatar
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:01 am
A. I'm quite famous on the internet.




B. When in doubt, round 'em up and consecrate


_________________
AergisAergis's avatar
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:02 am
C. Righteous Fury really turns me on.



D. Anyone know the weather in Turkey?




E. All about the kittens and shit.

_________________
moduspwnens
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:07 am
DO WANT!

EDIT: Definitely up for #1. Let me know.
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Zand
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:16 am
Definitely B...I'd buy one right now Smile
_________________
Clan Imbrium - Illidan
Paladin Class Leader
AergisAergis's avatar
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:20 am
Also debating on doing some simple custom shirts with your name/guild/server etc. The cost for doing a one off would be significantly more, like $40-$45 since the single screen costs more than making multiples.

Something like this:



_________________
Guillex
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:35 am
I will buy one of each. Honestly.

And if you get them in long-sleeve T's also, I will buy two.

How's THAT?

Aergis... <3.


Oh, and I'm totally going to throw this out there... But I think that ANY shirt Lore buys, should be purple.

Srsly.
_________________
Official thread killer

moduspwnens
Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:36 am
You'll look adorable in the "Righteous Fury turns me on" shirt. :-*
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor