Skip to content
Maintankadin

Those Know-It-All Mages

Kasavier
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:36 am

Those Know-It-All Mages

I wrote up a post for my guild forums giving a brief analysis and comparison of tanking among warriors, druids and paladins after a vent discussion inspired me to lay out some of the mechanics for paladin tanking. A few responses were made either elaborating my points or asking questions, until my favorite mage, Redtrieste, posted this gem. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Worldie
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 am
+respect Very Happy
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Kyrael
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 am
I chuckled my way through that.

My colleagues at work now think I'm slightly insane. (they might be right...)
_________________

Nymeros
Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:01 am
Thanks for the laugh. That Mage deserves some props. Very Happy
_________________
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?
Ashmadai
Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 am
Haha, good stuff there.
_________________
Voxe
Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 am
very good post.

But I am a bit afraid there will be some 'tards that see this post as serious and start trying to tank.
I pity the raid/guildmembers.
_________________