Skip to content
Maintankadin

Blood Elf Paladin, Too Many?

biggoofy
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:03 pm

Blood Elf Paladin, Too Many?

I couldn't figure out where to post this, so I chose here and Recruitment. I was wondering if I should take the time to roll a Blood Elf Paladin or are there too many already? I already have a 70 Shaman and 20 Paladin on Alliance Side. I prefer the Paladin, but want a Horde character, but I don't want to have problems getting into a guild or groups because of BE Paladin overcrowding. Anyone have any advice?
fuzzygeek
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm
All horde paladins are blood elves; if you have trouble getting into guild or groups it won't be beacuse you're a blood elf, it'll be because you're a paladin ... and guilds needs paladins.
_________________
moduspwnens
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 pm
By the time you get him to 70, WotLK will probably be close, and everything will be changing.

Whether or not there's too many all depends on your server and its needs. I can tell you there are too many rogues and DPS shamans, but that's all I really know.

Also, in before: there's always too many blood elf paladins. ;)
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Wyleai
Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:30 pm
...

Yeah, there are too many...

But there are too many blood elves...

Sadly, if you want a pally on horde side, you have to deal with playing an evil-pixie that looks a bit like Paris Hilton or Kevin Sorbo, and emotes like a brownshirt in 1930s Germany.

That said, there are a lot of very badly played blood elf paladins. Its an elf thing... take every night elf joke you ever heard, and apply it to blood elves, and its still true.

But if you know your stuff, you shouldn't have trouble. Horde players seem a little better at times from separating the wheat from the chaff.
_________________

Worldie
Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:38 pm
It's still worth to at least try to get into starting raids, to "learn how to raid". It will be useful in the future.

Same goes for PvP, it's good to learn now how to play in arena, since then it will be easier to learn at 80.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
biggoofy
Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Recommend a US server for a Horde Paladin?
Meliora
Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:09 pm
The Horde here on Kilrogg are quite talented and a bunch of really good guys and gals...

AVOID FIRETREE... That server is 10 ways of crazy.
_________________