Skip to content
Maintankadin

Playing a Paladin IRL

Dorvan
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm
Old image is old
_________________
Guillex
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm

_________________
Official thread killer

Diocaska
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:58 am
Asylum post much?
_________________

"Good tankadins know all the fundamental rules of tanking
Great tankadins know when to break these rules" -Passionario
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 am
Well I'd never seen it, and it gave me a giggle!
_________________
Joren
Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 pm
I suppose this is better than some kid playing Digimons at a school I was visiting. But old jpg is old.
_________________
djlar
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 am
When pally moves are considered "vulgar languaje"??

LMAO 105 of suspension.. that's 1/3 of the grade!.
Opeo
Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 am
god, it might have been old but i very nearly fell over laughing after reading the comments box on that thing
_________________