Skip to content
Maintankadin

T-shirts are now available - International orders fixed!

AergisAergis's avatar
Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:51 am

T-shirts are now available - International orders fixed!

As you can see the big clickable banner above, the shirts are for sale. Use this thread for any questions.


Direct link is here:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/shop/
_________________
Barathorn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:32 am
How do I pay for my order when Google Checkout will not allow the goods to be shipped to the United Kingdom?

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn
Arthran
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:37 am
Maintankadin does not deliver to this address via Google Checkout...


/cry
_________________

AergisAergis's avatar
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 am
aw damnit... I'll look into that tomorrow. its 3am here. I thought that would work without issues...
_________________
Dunkan
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:57 am
Umm, i fail at inturnet.

Linkey-linkey?
_________________
Aggramar EU - Retired

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Dehn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 am
Same with Sweden.


"Note: Maintankadin does not ship to Sweden via Google Checkout"
_________________
Diocaska
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am
Hai Aergis


If I missed something and my questions have been answered, I'm sorry. I can't stay awake for shit right now. lol.

ANYWAYS

Would it be possible for a paypal account to be set up for UK/Europe shipments?

Also, which shirts are on offer, I'd love the following, but for my char/server, if that was possible, and any extra charge and blah blah blah i love you blah.



I also liked the original shirt A. I'd also like a shirt in large.

Get me some mother fucking coffee now bitches.

Incoherent. i'm napping at work, brb.
_________________

"Good tankadins know all the fundamental rules of tanking
Great tankadins know when to break these rules" -Passionario
AergisAergis's avatar
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 am
The link and store are available by clicking anywhere on the banner above. on the main site, the "click here-preodering now" image that replaced the old one.



Unless you aren't seeing it if it's cached... Here's a direct link.
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/shop/
_________________
Dunkan
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 am
Yes, it was cached!
_________________
Aggramar EU - Retired

Khaz'goroth Oceanic
Nakama
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:17 am
Ordered two, one light, one not. Smile

Edit: Ironically, while I'm currently spec'd Ret. Laughing Embarassed Shocked

Edit 2: I learned long ago, and got a business CC through PayPal so I can use my balance anywhere, even places that don't take PayPal. Also, Paypal will allow you to create temporary credit card numbers to charge from your PayPal balance if I remember correctly.

--Jed
_________________

Check us out at http://www.enclaveofthebear.com
Ubung
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:51 am
Any news on the UK delivery option? Im dying to preorder one of these t shirts. When these were first discussed I never thought they would become a reality or that so many people would be interested.

While your sorting out the option to preorder from the UK could you also get an estimate for shipping costs to this country, just an idea will do. Very Happy

Thanks a lot for organising this Aergis!
_________________

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.