hey there guys my name is Droaeth. I'm on the Sha'tar server and im part of Athanatoi. We have progressed through all of: Kara, Gruul's, Mag, ZA, SSC, TK and are 4/5 in MH (got archi to 30%) and up to ROS in BT. We have a awesome bunch of people in our guild who are really friendly. the only problem is that I've had to put up with so much shizzle (excuse my bad language ) to even have a shot at being able to main tank stuff. Which i still haven't done....
I have done so much for this guild without a question or a remark. I was the first to grind my all of my SSC resistance gear and consumables . yet I still haven't used it. I have signed for 15 Black temple run, each one i have been on fracking back up. The raid leader made the new schedule about 2 months ago and asked me what nights i can raid (I can only really raid Thursdays because of school and weekends but we only raid really late on Sundays.) and he put Mount hyjal as Thursday so all I can really raid is MH which I have been to like 30 times and I'm sick to death of being their add bitch. Even when we started magtheroidon, we only had 3 tanks signed up so i 'had' to come and when the MT died at 80% and us tanks where at 2nd and 3rd on the aggro table i quickly was aggro so i went to the tank spot, and used my spell rotation for Mting. we got him down and even then my Raid leader wasn't convinced i could tank bosses...
I can pump out 1k-1.4k TPS at some points. over 2k with wings up. and i get beaten to the raid spots on Bt runs by a warrior with awsome gear (because my Rl has some love for warrior tanks) but cant gen more than 800tps on bossses let alone trash. Im at my wicks end. During T5 progression we were very very low on healers so whenever i did get a raid spot i was healing (paladin healing for the mega lose ¬¬ i hate it so much and everyone in my guild knows that...)
any advice on what i should do? they are a great bunch of people. im just sick of being on the sidelines... i dont want to leave my guild full but i also want to MT raid instances and my only option i see it to leave which i really dont want to do...
thanks for your time
Dro
Droaeth-The sha'tar
Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:25 am







