Skip to content
Maintankadin

Other classes are learning...or at least trying...

Khisvir
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 am

Other classes are learning...or at least trying...

I've been considering starting a hunter, so I've been reading up on how to play, so I don't get labeled a huntard...

Anyway, I found this on BigRedKitty.net. It gave me a chuckle, as it's applicable here:

Marwan
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am
I love BRK, he's hilarious.
_________________
Guillex
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am
At least he said "Mr" Aggro-Whore.

That was kind. Smile
_________________
Official thread killer

Dimitry
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am
Whoever wrote that deserves a cookie. Smile
_________________
3/24/08 -- LVL 70
Whimsy
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 am

Re: Other classes are learning...or at least trying...

I've been a fan of BRK for a long time.

Anyway, if your hunter wants to feel useful tell him to drop the trap under your healer's feet. That way if there are adds your healer has some protection.

I realize that it's probably not necessary, but it gives the huntard something to do.
_________________

Syrcla
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:41 am
Yeah, BRK is full of win. I've been reading his blog for a long while.
ARogers
Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am
Crowd control? What does that mean?
Amirya
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 am
He forgot to add that Ms Aggro-Whore would probably pull double the numbers of Mr Aggro-Whore just to show up (and shut up) the male players who insist a girl can't tank.

Oh, that's just me?

Carry on, then. Very Happy
_________________

11/11 Karazhan; 2/2 Gruul's Lair; 1/1 Magtheridon's Lair; 1/6 Zul'Aman
Pillar
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 am
he will say whatever you put on that screen...
_________________
Ahms
Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:35 pm
awesome stuff Smile it's all about honor! personal at that
_________________
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants


-Ahms of Mannoroth
0/49/12

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/