Skip to content
Maintankadin

I need a mod to record combat data.

Destrina
Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:48 pm

I need a mod to record combat data.

What I am looking for is a mod that records when a mob dodges, parries or blocks me, and also when I miss.

I am testing weapon expertise and need to know if a boss really can't parry me or not.

The mod can record a lot more than this, but recording these things is a must.
_________________


Guild Leader of Enigma, Lightninghoof (US)
Dwarfskinner
Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:11 am
Ditto...Recount is an extremely handly mod
_________________
Daedricks
Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:18 am
I've been torn between Recap and Recount. I like the organization of Recap more, but Recount can show an individual player's stats better.

Question-- is there any sort of sync option for Recount?
_________________
Lore
Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:19 am
I believe it automatically syncs data with other people in your raid that have it.
_________________
Me, LOL!
jere
Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:11 pm
I can't get recount to show me more than the 10 highest abilities...I would like to see the others as they appear on the pie charts, but I don't have them in the list next to the charts and there is no scroll bar. Is there an option I am missing to see the remaining attacks values listed?
_________________
Dayblade
Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:48 pm
Not sure how deep in the detail you want to go - but you can run a mod OUTSIDE of wow that parses your combatlog - I know our guild has been using it exclusively to evaluate recruits and members:

http://www.lossendil.com/wws/

Dayblade