Skip to content
Maintankadin

FUNNIEST toon name you've seen...

Khisvir
Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 pm

FUNNIEST toon name you've seen...

A while ago on my server I passed a Shaman with the name Shamidavisjr. I had a good laugh at that one.

There's also a member in my guild that has the toon Pandaclaus.

Anyone else seen amusing names?
_________________

Caelia
Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:57 pm
Should be in the Asylum....
_________________
antiy4ho0
Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:00 pm
Druid named Shifthappens
Shaman named Oprahwindfury
_________________
Grehn|Skipjack
Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Hunter named Periodblud. I'm totally serious.
_________________

Nuke
Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
holy pally named brokebackmtn Laughing
_________________
mew
Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:16 pm
Female undead named Schiavo (with the same hairstyle as Terri and the sad face with the no-eyes).
_________________
cap_x
Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:07 pm
prot pally named cbfhealing
_________________


KZ - 11/11 GL - 2/2 ML - 1/1 ZA - 5/6 TK 3/4
tanx
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:06 pm
i have a druid named SCREWID
_________________
Archimeades
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 pm
Gnome warrior named Pigbenis.

My hunter gocryemokid.

A guildie's warlock named capzlock.
_________________
Origon
Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 pm
Warlock named Faceroll
Pally named Bubblehearth
_________________
My two cents were stolen so here's some lint and a used toothpick

Vaughan
Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:17 am
Twink Priests: Triage, Nunondarun, Madskheals
Paladin: Judgemental
Shaman: Shocknawe
Mage: Frostitute

I'm sure there have been others, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
_________________

Levantine
Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 am
Mage named Evian.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Barathorn
Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 am
My wife has a tauren hunter called Dairylea and her pet is called Triangle, my friend has a character called Kokswollen.
_________________