I have a level 70 draenei enhancement shaman and a level 70 nelf feral druid.
The druid used to be resto and was my main a long time ago before I created Leidus. She's feral now because, well, I simply don't have the desire to heal in 5 mans anymore. It's been a long time since I've done it, but I'm still 100% burned out on it.
The shaman I created as a "get away from people" character and for a while only told a select few what the character's name was. Since getting up to 70, the name is more known among the people I play with and I've chosen this as my PVP character, and do some 5 mans when we can actually find another tank LOL. Tired of tanking 5 mans on my paladin anyway, nothing left for me.
I also have a level 60 rogue and level 60 warlock from pre-BC, but those were short flings where I ultimately got annoyed by the lack of hybridness and quit playing them. Non-hybrids are just too limiting for me I guess.
And, uhmm, which WF nerf are you talking about? An old one you just found out about, or a new one that's not even in the PTR notes (was bored and just reread them lol)?
_________________
