Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ret nerfed hard via unannounced hotfix.

Dianora
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Ret nerfed hard via unannounced hotfix.

Divine Storm is now physical damage. That's about 50% reduction damage on bosses. Seal of Command also nerfed.

Well, the QQer wins.
_________________
Yinramu
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 pm
I really never thought I'd say this but... it really did need to be nerfed. It's not as though we were in the dark about it coming. I played an AV last night, and was watching the Paladins going crazy, and at one point was seeing a line of 4 paladins (opposing) running opposite each other around a group of horde, and the one thing that came to my mind was a meat grinder in action.
_________________

Yinramu- Hyjal
Legionp
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 pm
DS changed to physical is expected in my mind (can be cast while silenced, just like CS). But yeah, what happened to SoC?
Levantine
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:54 pm
Playing around with my Pally alt, it looks like Command is doing physical damage as well. It's hitting for less than my white strikes now.
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Murbella
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 pm
ret paladins approaching arms warriors in pvp does indeed warrant a hot fix Wink
Elsie
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 pm
Nerf ret, I got one hit in on a decently geared mage. Ret must be OP.