Skip to content
Maintankadin

Your Fave Drink When Playing WoW

Fenira
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm

Your Fave Drink When Playing WoW

What's your fave drink when playing WoW?
_________________

Vent: IP: 99.255.158.141 Port: 3784
Guild: http://figuild.org/
Shainey
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:32 pm
Water? Kool-Aid? Tea? Where are these options? Some of us don't need an IV for caffeine.
_________________
Grimmal
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Yep, where is the Tea at in that poll?
moduspwnens
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 pm
I'm fairly sure the answer would be Mountain Dew by far.
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Invisusira
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:04 pm
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about
- Brand of Energy Drink noone cares about shaped like an N2O tank
- Beer (no options)
- Pop (no options)
- There are no other drinks

Your poll fails.
_________________
armory | youtube | pally stole my bike
Vaughan
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:18 pm
Juice (I like the apple and I like the orage), Tea, Milk, Water
_________________

Agonized
Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm
WTB scotch option
_________________
Warcraft
Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 pm
You put in several choices I've never even heard of, but not water? Confused